Re: Mac info.plist problem . Issue 2338

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Mac info.plist problem . Issue 2338
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 02:49:01 +0100

Stan Sanderson <address@hidden> writes:

> On Feb 18, 2012, at 2:50 PM, Stan Sanderson <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> On Mac OS X x86, LilyPond 2.15.30-1 would not run after expansion. A
>> problem was reported with the Info.plist file.
>>
>> Upon examining the file (via: View Package Contents) I found a
>> missing "</string>". All runs well after adding it to the info.plist
>> file. I found the missing command by comparing the "bad" file to one
>> from a previous (working) version, 2.15.22.
>>
>> Stan
>
> I note the discussion in the bug list today. The issue initially
> reported is easily corrected.

Does that mean that you volunteer to create a patch for GUB, compile it
and test it?

Please see the topmost entries for
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=1&q=OpSys%3DOSX>
to get a feeling just what kind of work is involved here, and how much
time it takes for people not using OSX to get it done.

If it is easily corrected, why don't you correct it?

--
David Kastrup