Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 16:43:15 +0100

Hi David,

2012/3/2 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>:

> I can't imagine the use of reversing staves by this method.

thanks again, I'll suggest to delete the file.

May I ask again for some more help?

(1) In increasing-spacing-between-staves.ly the description should be
rewritten. But I don't trust my english-skills!
(2) I attached a tarball with all fixed files (hope it's not to big).
Perhaps you could test compiling them. IIRC you use windows, it should
make no difference, but who knows ...

Many thanks,
  Harm