Re: Hiding MultiMeasureRest

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: Hiding MultiMeasureRest
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 21:57:41 +0100

@David It works..Thank you..:)

I didn't send an example couse i tought that the solution is in
understanding..:) (sorry)
Ok..i will report a BUG tomorow.

And @Colin if you want to you can send me an example so that i can see
how you managed to solve some problems in this big grandscores..i
didnt find many documentary on this topic.