Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:31:33 -0600

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>
To: "James" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>; "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:52 PM

Hi James,

2012/3/4 James <address@hidden>:
Phil,

On 4 March 2012 18:30, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Morley"
<address@hidden>
To: "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>
Cc: "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 11:14 PM

warning: MIDI channel wrapped around
warning: remapping modulo 16

I never saw them before during my testings. And I can't appraise them.

LIAR!

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-06/msg00833.html

;)

I think if look in the Archives you might find the others too.

James

I initially ran the entire set of updated files in one go using
lilypond *.ly 2>>stderr.log

This appears to be the problem--thank you for the link, James: I would have never suspected that this could create problems.  I went ahead and ran the files producing the strange results individually, and lo and behold! the warnings are gone.

Here's my summary:

**no warnings when compiled alone**

`different-color-note-heads-in-one-staff.ly

`filtering-parts-from-the-command-line.ly

`hymn-template-wilhelmus-van-nassouwe.ly'

`incipit.ly'

`markup-accacciaturas.ly'

`positioning-segno-and-coda-without-line-break.ly'

`using-the-input-tag-property-to-create-musical-outlines.ly'

Sorry for any confusion!

-David