Re: Lilypond and ePub

From: Ben Luo
Subject: Re: Lilypond and ePub
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:19:32 +0800

My personal experience is Lilypond currently focus on "printing" page, not for screen.

I use my kindle version format for 6' e-ink reader. And the note size is only can be read as a book. But it's too small for reading when you play piano/guitar. I really prefer to 10'-12' e-ink reader for music performance.

Please kindly find my kindle3 and A4 version for "Mikro Cosmos" by Bela Batork.

For future, the solution may in SVG + html output of lilypond. But I am not familiar with epub standard if it support SVG very well.

Regards,

benluo