Re: Formatting of lyrics

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Formatting of lyrics
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 00:49:56 +0100

2012/3/6 Zbyněk Burget <address@hidden>:
> I'm not looking for a way to write a character, but how to place it as a
> "suffix" of verse.
> Just as an example:
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p33442122/psalm-fragment.jpg

I saw your example and understand what you want. But you said "the
symbol R I've created" and that's why I came with the idea of LP
already having a command to print the symbol (no need to create it in
the first place).  Then I tried the \responsum command which puts a
prefix using a Scheme function and thought something similar could be
done to puth the symbol as a suffix. Sadly, the function is not
working. So I've reached a dead end, no function to tweak at all if
the original does not work at first, given my limited skills.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com