Re: stem length of eighth & 16th notes are too long.

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: stem length of eighth & 16th notes are too long.
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:45:54 -0800 (PST)

Janek, Thomas:

I cut it down to 95 lines snippet.  I cannot cut it down any more.

It seems that the problem is from \EzNum.

The one with no \EzNum seems OK.

The one with \EzNum has the stem length problem.  The \EzNum is from lilypond user one year ago.  I try using \override Stem #'length-fraction = #(magstep -1).  The stems for quarter-note, half-note are shortened, but the stems for eighth-note and 16th-note are not affected.   I don't understand the \EzNum, therefore I cannot attempt to solve the problem.  Please see if this can be solved.
 QUESTION:  is \EzNum part of the lilypond release?

Blessing in+,
Ming.

Message: 5