Kodály Stick Notation

From: Brett Blackstone
Subject: Kodály Stick Notation
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 22:35:04 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to come up with a with of writing Kodály stick notation, which is
essentially regular notation with the note heads removed (except for half
notes and whole notes) that includes the solfege designation and the lyrics.
This part is not a problem. The problem is that the accepted format requires
the bar lines to be aligned down the page so that the rhythmic values line
up with each other. I resorted to combining multiple staves in parallel for
each line of music to solve this problem. This produces something very
similar to what I am looking for, however I am now unable to place a double
bar at the end of the piece because it shows up at the end of every line. Is
there some better way that I can do this?

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33456044/The%2BFish%2BPole%2BSong.ly
The+Fish+Pole+Song.ly
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33456044/The%2BFish%2BPole%2BSong.pdf
The+Fish+Pole+Song.pdf