Re: Editing lilypond files with Geany

From: thedoctor818
Subject: Re: Editing lilypond files with Geany
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:22:32 -0800 (PST)

I just compiled the SVN version of geany (0.19).
Geany now supports  the creation of custom filetypes, so
I created one for lilypond.
It supports syntax highlighting, and one can define commands
to invoke lilypond and a pdf viewer from the editor.

Tanguy

Hullo, is there any way you could send me instructions and the coding on how
to install and set-up this lilypond plug-in for Geany? Thanks