Re: Point-and-click on Frescobaldi?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Point-and-click on Frescobaldi?
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:08:18 +0100

2012/3/10 Father Gordon Gilbert <address@hidden>:
> Hi guys,
>
> Yes, changing a note and recompiling did the trick, thanks!  I had done a
> convert-ly and recompiled, and I suppose that's why it pointed down to where
> the changes were listed.

It is not really necessary to change a note but that makes you
visually sure that the PDF matches your code.
Also take into account that unless you save (CTRL+S) and immediately
compile (CTRL+M), the PDF will not be where it's supposed to be, but
rather in a temporary folder of unpronounceable name.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com