Re: Creating a mini-system for a separate coda

From: Janne Uusitalo
Subject: Re: Creating a mini-system for a separate coda
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:53:26 +0200

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 04:01, Thomas Morley
<address@hidden> wrote:

>>> I'm hoping to Lilypond something not at all uncommon in pop sheet
>>> music but missing from the snippet repository and eluding my search
>>> phrases. It's basically an inline block of coda set apart from the
>>> bars preceding it, like so:
>>>
>>> http://imgur.com/asy1o
>>> http://imgur.com/ReROt
>
> some month ago I created the attached workaround.

Thank you, Harm.

I'm not yet fluent reading LilyPond functions but I guess that piece
of code could be easily adapted to ChoirStaves with bracket-style
systemStartDelimiters. I made some attempts at it, but a deadline was
too close for proper experimenting. (I resorted to creating the coda
in a separate file and then copying and pasting it on the page.)

BR, Janne