Blank pages within a score Version 2.14.2

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: Blank pages within a score Version 2.14.2
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:21:28 -0000

I have found that page-turn-breaking does not do all that I need. When there are many movements not all the page turns are "convenient". When using "two-sided" there are times when I would like to insert a blank page between movements to reduce page turns to a minimum.

So far all attempts to insert a blank page have failed - is there a way of doing this?

Secondly I would like to be able to have a frontispiece with text and graphics - again I cannot see if this can be done - is there a way that I just haven't found?

Thank you for any help...

regards
Peter Gentry