Combine \default rehearsal mark with another mark

From: Siska Ádám
Subject: Combine \default rehearsal mark with another mark
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:38:39 +0100

Dear List,

I'd like to put two rehearsal marks over the same barline. However, this gives
an error:

\mark \markup{
   \center-align{
      \line{ \default }
      \line{ "8" }
   }
} s4*8

The error is: 'error: syntax error, unexpected \default'

I also tried to access the value of \default, however, I couldn't find out how
to do that. The documentation says: 'The value to use is stored in the property
rehearsalMark', however, I didn't find any property like
RehearsalMark.rehearsalMark nor Score.rehearsalMark, or at least I didn't find
out how to access these in a \markup block.

Do you have any suggestion for this?

Thanks,
Ádám