Re: full rest side effect

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re: full rest side effect
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

>________________________________

Thanks, David.  I actually figured this out about 2 minutes after I posted.

Some time ago someone posted a proposal for "best practices" on here-- one of
them was to explicitly write the duration for the note at the beginning of each
line.  I started out doing that, then got lazy.  But I got punished for that!

-Jonathan