Book title and author on the very first page only

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: Book title and author on the very first page only
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:03:14 +0100

Hi,

having a file with multiple \bookparts (each of them contains multiple \scores), LilyPond puts score title and author name at the top of the first page of each bookpart by default.
I would love to have these two fields only on the very first page of the whole book and at the beginning of the bookparts (with the exception of the first one) just the bookpart's subtitle.
Is there a way to do do - simpler than http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=368 ?

(Why I want it: I sometimes produce pocket-sized booklets, where it is really wasting of limited space to have the book title at the beginning of each bookpart.)

Thanks,
Jakub