Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:38:04 -0700 (PDT)

Trevor:

I use lilybin just now.  The input side shows UTF-8 display (in the case Chinese characters on title), but the pdf display did not display UTF-8.  I download the pdf and the Chinese character is not generated.  Please refer to the png file.

I just wondering when you can put a button on lilybin web page so that the midi output file can be download as well?

Blessing in+,