Message Window

From: Adrian Oehm
Subject: Message Window
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:15:47 +1100

Hi

I was wondering if there was a way of setting the message window (the one that
display compiling progress etc - sorry if I've not got the right name) to clear
itself each time a file is typeset.

Given my lack of proficiency, I tend to make lots or errors and so end up with
a long list of errors etc when I compile - and if I do it a couple of times I
can't find the start of the current message easily.

I know I can close the window, but it'd be nice if there was a way of it
happening automatically :-)

I'm running 2.14 on Mac OS X 10.6.

TIA

Adrian