Re: Frescobaldi

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:47:10 +0100

Op Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:50:21 -0000
"Peter Gentry" <address@hidden> schreef:

> I have recently converted from jedit to Frescobaldi and like what I
> find. In particulr FB can accept files on a netdrive almost. The
> problem I find is that the fonts for headers are not found the text
> ends up as little boxes or parts of boxes. When looking at Netdrive
> files FB doesn't indicate that it is using a temporary file as it
> does for files on the computer. Is there a simple fix for this?
>
> regards
> Peter Gentry

I don't exactly understand what you're trying to explain: which fonts
for which headers are not found? Are the boxes in the PDF that LilyPond
generates or in the Frescobaldi screen?

Which Frescobaldi version are you using?

How are Netdrive files accessed?

--
Wilbert Berendsen
(http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl)