Re: Message Window

From: Adrian Oehm
Subject: Re: Message Window
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:22:40 +1100

Hi

I'm running in the GUI, not in Terminal, so I guess I'll have to close/clear
the window manually - and learn to make less mistakes!

I have tried Frescobaldi, but I can't get it to run properly - I have issues
with setting up the poppler stuff etc that I haven't been able to fix.  So I'm
waiting patiently for someone with more skills than I have (which is just
enough to be dangerous!) to build a OSX installer. (if anyone has any tips, let
me know!)