Lilypond 2.15.34 on MacOS X

From: Colin Hall
Subject: Lilypond 2.15.34 on MacOS X
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 00:37:39 +0000

You may have seen the announcement a couple of days ago of a new development
release of Lilypond, version 2.15.34.

A group of Mac Lilypond users have tested 2.15.34 on various Mac
configurations. We can report that this new development release is ok (i.e.
runs fine and has successfully typeset sample lilypond source files) for all
but one of the configurations we are able to test.

     |---------+---------+-----------------------|
     | MacOS X | x86/ppc | Launches and compiles |
     | version |         | on 2.15.34            |
     |---------+---------+-----------------------|
     | 10.4.11 | ppc     | Yes                   |
     |---------+---------+-----------------------|
     | 10.4.11 | x86     | No                    |
     |---------+---------+-----------------------|
     |  10.5.8 | ppc     | Yes                   |
     |---------+---------+-----------------------|
     |  10.5.8 | x86     | Yes                   |
     |---------+---------+-----------------------|
     |  10.6.8 | x86     | Yes                   |
     |---------+---------+-----------------------|
     |  10.7.3 | x86     | Yes                   |

Users who helped with testing include Ole Schmidt, Valentin Villenave,
James Worlton, Klaus Foehl, Stan Sanderson, Tim McNamara, Eric
Schissel, Hans Aikema, Brian Alliford, Phillipe and Hans Aberg. Thanks
very much to all of you for checking out the new release.

Cheers,
Colin.

--

Colin Hall