Re: Aleatoric / modern notation

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Aleatoric / modern notation
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:31:38 -0500

Hi James,

BTW, I didn't mention before, but it looks like I'm going to be using that feathered-beam function, derived from work by David, and this box-notation function, also coming from David's work.

Oh, I just helped out a bit with that one--thanks definitely go to Harm.

So David -- I guess I owe you a beer or three, or something.

Glad this works for you--let me know if you run into any problems.

Virtual beer(s) gladly accepted!

-David