lilypond-book - vertical space and font questions

From: Svetlana
Subject: lilypond-book - vertical space and font questions
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:11:01 +0400

Hello all!

I try to combine latex text and lilypond scores. Lot of documentation read, but
there remain two issues, I can't solve.

1) Is there any way to control vertical space between systems while using
lilypond-book? In lilypond file I have ragged-bottom = ##f and some
stretchability, basic and minimum distance settings, but they make no effect at
all, systems are placed too close. When I compile the same file with lilypond,
all looks fine. Even pageBreaks from .ly file are not respected and I can't
control them from TeX side either as I just include file with \lilypondfile.

2) I have problem with Calibri font in lyrics. Many of my custom and very rare
fonts (and some common) show OK, but Word-embeded Calibri shows just question
marks instead of letters (both latin and cyrillic, so that is not Unicode
problem).
I've tried to use \lilypondfile[fontload]{myfile.ly}, but it gives an error:
Writing snippets...lilypond-book.py: warning: ignoring unknown ly option:
fontload

I use Windows, MikTex and compilation commands:
lilypond-book --output=out --pdf --latex-program=xelatex myfile.lytex
cd out
xelatex myfile.tex

example code with all my problems (MUST be saved as UTF-8!):

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{book}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\defaultfontfeatures{Mapping=tex-text, Scale=MatchLowercase}
\usepackage{polyglossia}
\setdefaultlanguage{russian}
\newfontfamily{\cyrillicfont}{Calibri}
\setmainfont{Calibri}
\setromanfont{Calibri}
\begin{document}

\section *{A small section that should be stretched vertically русский текст}
\begin{lilypond}
\version "2.14.2"
\paper {
  ragged-bottom = ##f
  ragged-last-bottom = ##f
}
melody = \relative c'
{
  c2 c c c \break
  c2 c c c \break
  c2 c c c \break
  c2 c c c \break
  c2 c c c \break
  c2 c c c \break
}
text = \lyricmode
{
  \override LyricText #'font-name = #"Calibri"
  a b c d e f g а б в г д е ё
}
  \score{
  <<
    \new Staff = slavonic <<
      \new Voice = "one" {
        \melody
      }

    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \text

}
\end{lilypond}
\pagebreak

\section *{Another one, where I want page break}
\begin[fragment]{lilypond}
\relative c' {
  c2 c c c \break
  c2 c c c \break