Re: lilypond-book - vertical space and font questions

From: Svetlana
Subject: Re: lilypond-book - vertical space and font questions
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:37:16 +0400

Hi, James!

> Maybe I have missed something but I cannot see any of the other
> spacing in your \paper {} block

I use them in my real scores, things like
{ system-system-spacing =
  #'((basic-distance . 26)
     (minimum-distance . 13)
     (padding . 1)
     (stretchability . 5))

> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-within-systems
>
> I am not saying they will/will not work but we have a known issues and
> warnings in teh current dev version of the Application Usage
>
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/usage/invoking-lilypond_002dbook

Good thing! This is 2.15 docs, while I've read 2.14, where that "Known issues"
part is not present. I'll take care of reading the most recent docs next time.

The bad thing is that fontload option disappeared in 2.15 from here
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/usage/music-fragment-options, also
in 2.14 it's not present (dunno in which version i've found it), but Calibri
font doesn't work in my lyrics (i use 2.14 if it matters).

Thank you,
Svetlana.