Re: Matching lyrics to a one measure divisi

From: Hayden Muhl
Subject: Re: Matching lyrics to a one measure divisi
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:59:27 -0700

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

Janek Warchoł wrote Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:53 PM

Glad it worked for you.
In return for my help, may i ask you for your opinion on how the
documentation should be improved to make the answer easy to find for
the next person that has the same problem?  I.e. in which section of
which manual (maybe a different section title is needed?) this should
be and how the explanation should look like.  I'd be very grateful if
you'd prepare a suggestion and submit it to our bug reporting mailing
list.

In particular, did you read Explicitly instantiating voices in the Learning
Manual, where exactly this construct is introduced?  See
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/learning/explicitly-instantiating-voices

Trevor

No, I missed that part of the manual. Now that you point it out, I do remember reading it a long time ago, but I forgot about that part. I clearly should have RTFM more closely before reaching out to the mailing list.

Sorry if I wasted your time.

- Hayden