Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi

From: Rodolfo Zitellini
Subject: Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:26:17 +0200

I fixed the icon :)
BUT I am having some issues with various TypeErrors with
PyQtNullVariants, ex., in the open menu item:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/xhero/devel/frescobaldi-2.0.4/frescobaldi_app/mainwindow.py",
line 372, in openDocument
    files = QFileDialog.getOpenFileNames(self, caption, directory, filetypes)
TypeError: QFileDialog.getOpenFileNames(QWidget parent=None, QString
caption=QString(), QString directory=QString(), QString
filter=QString(), QString selectedFilter=None, QFileDialog.Options
options=0): argument 3 has unexpected type 'QPyNullVariant'

Is there a specific version of python to run? I'm currently using 2.7.2.
BTW drag&drop of a file in the main window opens it without issues.

Rodolfo