Re: Fine with dashed double barline occurring in middle of bar

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Fine with dashed double barline occurring in middle of bar
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 23:48:26 +0200

Hi Nick,

Am 25. März 2012 00:28 schrieb Nick Payne <address@hidden>:
> I'm setting a short piece by Julio Sagreras that has a Fine with dashed
> double line in the middle of a bar. At the moment I'm duplicating the dashed
> with a postscript hack, because from reading the documentation I could only
> see a single dashed barline as available. Is it possible to get a dashed
> double barline?

there is a recent thread on devel:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-03/msg00508.html
where Nicolas Sceaux posted a link to his own approach how to write
custom-barlines (version "2.15.34)".
I attached my try to extend it to print double-dashed bar-lines. Call
it with \bar ";;"
Please note: A SpanBar to use with \bar ";;" is _not_ defined.

HTH,
  Harm