Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi

From: Philippe Massart
Subject: Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:38:54 +0200

Hello,

Here is the message I receive when running from the command line :

imac-de-philippe-massart:~ philippe$
/Users/philippe/Desktop/frescobaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/frescobaldi
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console.py",
 line 27, in <module>
    exec code in m.__dict__
  File "frescobaldi", line 3, in <module>

  File
"/Users/philippe/Desktop/frescobaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/frescobaldi_app/main.py",
 line 41, in <module>
    import po.setup         # Setup language
  File
"/Users/philippe/Desktop/frescobaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/frescobaldi_app/po/setup.py",
 line 74, in <module>
    setup()
  File
"/Users/philippe/Desktop/frescobaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/frescobaldi_app/po/setup.py",
 line 59, in setup
    language = current()
  File
"/Users/philippe/Desktop/frescobaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/frescobaldi_app/po/setup.py",
 line 46, in current
    if not language or language.isNull():
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'isNull'

I tried to run it from the Applications folder, but it didn't change anything.

Philippe