Re: scores produced with lilypond

From: James
Subject: Re: scores produced with lilypond
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:42:39 +0100

Thomas,

On 28 March 2012 19:47, Thoams Griffin <address@hidden> wrote:
> A modern edition of the serenata Erminia by Alessandro Scarlatti, edited by
> Thomas Griffin using Lilypond, is now available from the Istituto Italian per
> la
> Storia della Musica. The score was performed on 22 October 2010 in the
> Galleria
> of the Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano, Naples, Italy. Details of this and other
> scores by Scarlatti produced with Lilypond can be found at
> http://www.ascarflatti2010.net

We have two spots on the LilyPond webpage

http://lilypond.org/reviews.html

http://lilypond.org/productions.html

Either of which, if you don't mind (and perhaps if you have a quote,
and a 'title' (composer, lead something or other)) then we could use
this to forward the cause by adding a link or two.

James