Re: Pitch with null duration?

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: Pitch with null duration?
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 10:27:01 -0400

Someone on IRC suggested a separate voice with hidden notes, just for
the slurs.  I ended up going with this approach because it yielded the
best visual result:

      \new Voice = "intro_slurs" {
        \hideNotes
        \override NoteColumn #'ignore-collision = ##t
        \relative c' {
          \key f \major
          <f g>1 ~ | <f g>4

Then, the other voices just started out with a { s1 | } ...

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
address@hidden     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you