Re: Rehearsal Mark Shown Above Tempo

From: James
Subject: Re: Rehearsal Mark Shown Above Tempo
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 11:00:28 +0100

Hello,

On 6 April 2012 10:50, lesmondo <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using rehearsal marks for each section of my piece, for example
> "Introduction' "Section One" etc. For the first bar, the mark appears above
> the tempo, how can I move to the same vertical position as the rest of the
> marks?
>
> Here's an example.

Could you have made a tiny example (why do we need a \paper block to see this) ?

http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html

Anyway, here are some tweaks you can do with Rehearsal marks

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=rehearsal+mark

else don't think of them as rehearsal marks but just normal \markups
and use padding to move them up and down as you need.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/formatting-text#text-alignment

James