Re: New LilyPond scores -- video editing software

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: New LilyPond scores -- video editing software
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:17:48 -0700

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM, PMA <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm planning similar YouTube entries, i.e., music
> performances sync'd with their score-page turns.
>
> But this will be a first for me, and I see a hefty
> bunch of (Linux) softwares for video editing.
>
> If any of you has a favorite among those options
> (or among how-to docs), I'd appreciate hearing.

I've done some similar videos which set the score in one continuous
horizontal line:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf4YZCjymos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoBD_QSskE

I haven't touched it in a couple months though. It was completely
automated after entering beats into the score and audio. If you're
interested I can try cleaning it up a bit. (I'm out for the weekend
though so I won't be able to respond for a few days). I'd be
interested to see how mike's scores would look in this format.

-----Jay