Multiple-staff ossia

From: Siska Ádám
Subject: Multiple-staff ossia
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 15:05:53 +0200

Dear List,

is there a way to create a multiple-staff ossia? I need to expand a divisi
section in a string part score that lasts a couple of bars only. The basic idea
would be to have a StaffGroup that starts in the middle of the page (at the
point where the divisi section begins) and which end at the end of the divisi
section. I tried the same solution that works for single-stave ossias as
explained in the Documentation, but unfortunately that doesn't work (the main
problem is that the bracket starts at the beginning of the line and also it was
not possible to assign instrumentName and/or shordInstrumentName values to the
ossia staves created that way).

Thank you for any help,
Ádám