Re: New LilyPond scores -- video editing software

From: PMA
Subject: Re: New LilyPond scores -- video editing software
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 14:08:21 -0400

Interesting!  I do like these styles (per-system or
continuous-line) for Mike's and Jay's audio entries.
My audios, though, will be long -- Franck, Busoni,
etc. -- and may, if displaying only very local score
views at a time, hide "the forrest for the trees".

I'll experiment to see, probably, how much score
YouTube's box can display *readably* at once....

Thanks all for the feedback.  I'll look into kdenlive
first, along with the LilyPond extensions.

Peter