Re: System in different colors

From: uunail
Subject: Re: System in different colors
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

I tried \once \override but it didn't work.

As far as I understand the BarLine is a part of the staff context which
cannot be changed from one occurence to the other (that is why you have to
use the /startStaff and /stopStaff). And in my example it is changed for the
whole staff (or the three parts).

My problem however is, that the barline between my part 2 and three is
already shown in the color of the part 3 where I think it is defined and
belongs to part 2.

Regards

Uwe