Re: System in different colors

From: uunail
Subject: Re: System in different colors
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everybody who replied.

I now learned that you can really change the color of each barline in the
score.

As I was defining the colors of the following part at the beginning, the
definition was taken directly from there on with the consequence of the
timing issue eluze described.

By moving the \override behind the first notes in the last part (as David
suggested), the override only worked for the then following barline which is
how I wanted it to be.

Thanks again
=)
Uwe