Flying ties

From: James Worlton
Subject: Flying ties
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:30:59 -0500

I've found some odd tie behavior--not sure if it's known currently.
Sorry, currently I can't test whether it also happens in earlier
versions.

The following code creates a "flying tie" situation around the upper
and lower notes of the chord, in other words the ties lie far outside
the staff. This happens probably because of the accidentals on the new
line--if you take the \key out, removing the accidentals, the ties
stay close to the notes:

\version "2.15.36"
\score {
  \new Staff {