Re: Custodes appear one octave higher than I expect

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: Re: Custodes appear one octave higher than I expect
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:16:56 +0200

Dne 18. dubna 2012 14:06 Marek Klein <address@hidden> napsal(a):
Hello,

2012/4/18 Jakub Pavlík <address@hidden>
Hi,

I have a funny problem with LilyPond 2.15.37:
in the following snippet, the custos appears one octave higher than the note which actually follows on the next line. Does anyone have an idea where I make (or LilyPond makes) an error and how to fix it?

It works, if you change \Score to \Staff - like:

\layout {

\context {

\Staff

\consists Custos_engraver

}

HTH

Marek Klein
http://gregoriana.sk

Thank you very much.  It really solved the issue.
Jakub