Re: measure counter engraver

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: measure counter engraver
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:19:39 -0500

David,

> .Any problems which
> might result will only affect that multi-file run?

Basically every use of lilypond-book is a multi-file run.  So are our
regtests.

Understood.  I also won't upload this to the LSR at the current time since it could potentially cause annoyances the next time it is updated.

But I don't think someone should necessarily be _scared_ to try my file out.  If it's being used in a multi-file situation, the user would simply need to be on the lookout for unexpected results.  If there are any, the solution is simply to run the files again without mine.

-David