printing empty staff

From: rathcoffey
Subject: printing empty staff
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:10:14 +0000 (UTC)

The attached .LY file is a 32-bar song with the melody printed in the top staff.

What I'm trying to do is print an empty staff beneath the first one (to permit pencilled in notations, etc.)

The program will only print the measures in the second staff if the measure contains content.  I can't get it to print the empty staff (or even an empty measure).  There's probably some way to do this, I just haven't found it.

Thanks.

Mike Wogan