Re: measure counter engraver

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: measure counter engraver
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:58:38 -0500

Hi,

Unrelated issue: I notice that the original post with attached files hasn't shown up on archive 2 on either -user or -devel, even though I sent that post 13 hours ago.  It appears on archive 1, but there the .ly file appears as a binary data file, which I cannot open.  Am I guilty of top-posting here, or have I exceeded some attachment size limit (48K and 9K)?  I wonder if I should repost the .ly file so it isn't lost to the archives.

Well, the original post along with the attachments still hasn't shown up in lilypond-user, so I'm attaching the .ly file to this email.  Hopefully, it will show up in the archives,

-David