switch in/out of mensurstriche layout?

From: diekunstderfuge
Subject: switch in/out of mensurstriche layout?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am trying to achieve a solid bar line across all the staves at the end of
the first system, to resemble the final bar line at the end of the second
system, which the \global setting provided in the Mensurstriche Layout
snippet takes care of with the \revert command. In my code (attached), I
thought that simply leaving the music for that measure out of the \global
environment would cause Lilypond to draw normal bar lines, but this has only
worked for the final bar line at the end of the second system.

Any thoughts? Please help! Thanks!

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33754031/example1_kyrie.png
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33754031/example1_kyrie%25282%2529.ly
example1_kyrie%282%29.ly