Questions about mailing list and message format

From: Dona Mommsen
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:06:54 +0200

Hi,

this morning, I tried to send a message from my mail client (Mail on Mac OS X),
but it didn't work.
Then I tried to post it by the gmane interface (copy-paste of the text), but I
get an error

> The following errors were found. Fix them, and submit again:
>       You have lines longer than 80 characters. Fix that.

Now I keep formatting my message but it does not work.
My e-mail looks pretty normal but something seems to bug this mailing list.

Any help is appreciated so that I might actually post my real question.

Thanks,

Dona