Re: is shapeSlur broken?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: is shapeSlur broken?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:23:33 +0200

Hello Jan-Peter,

thank you very much.
This seems to solve the problem. Maybe it's not perfectly robust, though.
The function now works when the number of lists exactly matches the number of slur fragments. I'm not sure if this has been the case earlier or if it had been a little bit more 'generous'.
For the project at hand I can live with that anyway.

Best ans many thanks
Urs