Re: \RemoveEmptyStaffContext doesn't remove empty staff

From: Thomas Ruedas
Subject: Re: \RemoveEmptyStaffContext doesn't remove empty staff
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:26:56 +0200

Hi Kieren,
On 27/4/12 3:41 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
It should be easy to define a custom context (e.g. MultiStaffPiano) to behave
this way — perhaps when you've got it worked out as you think it should behave,
you can add it to the codebase?
I would like to, but I guess I would have to know GUILE/Scheme and/or C++ in order to do that, and I don't even have the most basic knowledge of those languages. I'm only an end-user, and a rather inexperienced one. Maybe I'll try sometime and take a look, but don't hold your breath for it.
Cheers,
Thomas
--
Thomas Ruedas