Re: removing sharp sign

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: removing sharp sign
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 06:13:42 -0500

Helge,

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Eluze <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 01.05.2012 12:29, schrieb Helge Kruse:

Hello,
I am transcribing a score. I want to keep it as similar to the original as possible.

In the following excerpt the C-sharp is continued with a tie on the next line. The measure #3 at the new line starts with C-sharp. When you have the tie from measure #3 to #4 the sharp is omitted. But surprisingly the C-sharp in the appoggiatura has the sharp sign.

1. How can I remove the # inside this grace note?

You could do this:
 \once \override Accidental #'stencil = ##f

HTH,
David