Re: seeking tips for transcribing a modernist score

From: Justin Glenn Smith
Subject: Re: seeking tips for transcribing a modernist score
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 15:16:41 -0700

Clearly I sent this question out too soon, because I got yet another issue: how
best to do a pair of triplets, that share one note between them (the last note
of one triplet is the first note of the next)? Use an s in the beginning of the
second triplet and move it over to the left? Make a postscript outline in
inkscape and just put it in the score as an image?