Re: Pondings

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Pondings
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 10:56:10 +0200

Am 07.05.2012 10:09, schrieb David Kastrup:
"address@hidden"<address@hidden>  writes:

On 7 mai 2012, at 10:02, Francisco Vila wrote:

2012/5/7 Henning Hraban Ramm<address@hidden>:
2012/5/7 address@hidden<address@hidden>:
Hey LilyPond users,
Just a note to let you know that the Pondings column is now live
on lilypond.org!
Thank you, but it works only on the English page (i.e. if your
browser's first language is set to English).
That's because translators still have to update their versions of the
front page.

The problem I see, on the other hand, is that no matter how many times
I refresh the page, I always see only the two English tweets.

I just pushed the translations into the code base - they'll take some
time to surface on the webpage.  Sorry for the misinformation.
I repeat my suggestion to use the same pondings on every page, filtered
through _all_ of the languages in the browser preferences.  The page
choice itself is based on the _first_ supported language.

And I really stronly suggest, that - in addition to discussing the technical aspects - people think about submitting entries to Mike. I can't imagine that there aren't quite a few 'tweetable' projects out there. And I would consider it a very contraproductive 'statement' if it would remain a list of only two projects ...

Best
Urs