Re: tremolo issues

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: tremolo issues
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 03:18:21 +0000 (UTC)

Justin Glenn Smith <noisesmith <at> gmail.com> writes:

> using 2.12.3 (as packaged with Debian stable), I get the following issues:
>
> tremolo marks touch the half-note stems, and I would like them to stop short

There is a separate setting 'gap-count' for how many tremolo beams get a gap.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/snippets/rhythms.html#engraving-
tremolos-with-floating-beams

> I get the warning message "weird stem size, check for narrow beams"
> for the whole note tremolo.

The more recent version 2.14 gives no warning on your example.
I don't know a way to quiet the warning with version 2.12