pngtopnm missing?

From: Chris Crossen
Subject: pngtopnm missing?
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 20:30:33 -0700

I am trying to create a .png file from a LilyPond score. I am running Windows XP. I’m getting an error about pngtopnm.

Is it part of LilyPond?  Should I have it as part of the install?

Below is my run output.

Thank you,

Chris Crossen

C:\ScoreWork\data>lilypond -dbackend=eps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts -dresolution=96 -danti-alias-factor=2 --png test.ly

GNU LilyPond 2.14.2

Processing `test.ly'

Parsing...

Interpreting music... [8]

Preprocessing graphical objects...

Finding the ideal number of pages...

Fitting music on 1 page...

Drawing systems...

Layout output to `test.eps'...

Converting to PNG...'pngtopnm' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

GS exited with status: 255