Re: is shapeSlur broken?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: is shapeSlur broken?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 02:12:30 +0200

Hi David,

thanks for the new 'delivery'.
I copied it to my project folder, but it's too late now here to investigate it (has to wait for tomorrow).
I'm really looking forward to making all this available in a structured way (although it will surely take some time).
Experience working with your function and the new options to visualize the control-points is so beautiful and such a tremenduous improvement in handling LilyPond ...

Best
Urs